[ddots-l] Continue searching control surfaces

  • From: Haipeng Hu <hhpcomposer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 13:14:48 +0800

Hello,
  I returned my BCF2000 because its low quality. The rotaries don't
work at all. I found there are Novation controller users. Novation
hardwares use Automap to freely assign controls to Sonar and VST
instruments. Is this kind of control surface and automap accessible?
Is it possible for the blind to choose presets or templates?

Regards
Haipeng