[ddots-l] Re: Congratulation! David Pinto

  • From: Audrey Levine <audrey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:48:25 -0400

Right on, Jay; I'll join you at that meeting.

                                Audrey

At 06:05 AM 10/16/06 -0700, you wrote:
Well in my opinion, why don't those who are engineers
and artists that are blind whenever they have a little
money set aside, go and have a meeting with
freedomscientific, dancingdots, and the CEOS of these
companies--Cakewalk, digidesign, and etc.  This way
funding can be set up for this because contrary to
what the world thinks and believes we are just as
important as sighted people are, and we should have
the same opportunities as they do; but the problem is
is that there's not a loud enough voice being heard.
And not to speak of myself in vanity, but when God
blesses me to become what he has planned for me, I
will personally go and set up a meeting with some of
these people so we can get more balls rolling.  Sonar
is good, but I'm sure that people or people and
someone just might not like sonar, they may like
Nuendo or something, so again "hats off Dave!"

Jay Thompson
You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.  Phil4:13