[ddots-l] Re: Congratulation! David Pinto

  • From: "Berhane Kidane" <bkw11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 01:09:32 -0400

MessageThe same here too
I really would like to mention my appreciation to David.
He is doing good jobs around the blind community, particularly in writing
scripts for blind sound enginers.
I also would like to mention that we are lagging behind our sighted sound
enginers.
While we are having CT5 for Sonar5, Sonar6 has been already released.
Therefore, I feel that we are one step back from the other sighted sound
enginers.
I hopefully believe that this problem will be solved soon.
Regards,
Berhane