[ddots-l] Re: Changing the Sound of the Metronome

  • From: "Raymond" <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 22:07:56 -0400

I know you can do it. But as I don't know what the keystrokes are to get into the settings after having set it to my liking, I'd have to check. I'll reply when I have time but right now I am a little short on time. I know it's pretty easy to find, just can't remember where. I have a feeling that it's in the project menu bar, under options or something like that. But I do know once you get in the dialog, you can adjust the volume of each note (for audio volume goes in db, and in midi, volume is from 0 no sound to 127 full), whether you want to have the metronome on during recording, playback, or both, and the sound (in midi a note and in audio a sound).
Raymond

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Hooley" <SHOOLEY2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>