[ddots-l] Re: Changing the Sound of the Metronome

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 21:50:03 -0500

Hi Sharon: Follow these steps.
1. Alt+o then P.
2. Use control+tab until you get to the metronome page.
3. Now tab until you get to where it says: "first beat Key: edit".
4. Type in the pitch letter and octave number.
5. Tab until you get to where it says "other beats key: edit" and repeat the same thing you did to change the pitch and octave for first beat.
6. If you don't know what these sounds are in advance, assign a drum channel to a blank track and audition the sound to which you would like to use for your metronome.
Just trying to help. Hope this does.
----- Original Message ----- Visit my web-site at: truecutproductions.com