[ddots-l] Re: ChangeVolumeOnPartOfAudioTrack?

  • From: "Mark Burroughs" <quarryman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 18:31:27 -0600

Hi Roger,

You have more than one option for sure.

Using the manual to figure out the automated functions is probably the best.

Or. If it is an area that you can set from and through points, you can
highlight the area and use the gain function to raise or lower that section.

If the audio is too low overall; first you can Normalize after highlighting
the whole track and then have more room to make adjustments.

There are a few ideas for you, but there are some guys on the list with much
greater wizardry than I, so try it and if you get no joy; send another
e-mail for more ideas.

Mark