[ddots-l] Re: Cd Architect Anyone?

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:12:09 +0100

Hello Chris!
I have that CD architect program, but I haven't used it for a long long while. but I can say is, it's supporting regions and you can even do your own insertion of tracks by pressing the letter T once you're at the beginning of the song you want to create your own track number on the actual CD you're burning. then, you the track insertion will be automatically burned into the CD it self. the q list and pq code, is something I have never worked with, I just use it as I like to use it to. and another neat thing with it is that you can even use the J, K and L letter to scrub within the audio wave file you have inserted to the project you're working on, that helps you find the posission where you want to insert the track number.
I hope this is good info of what you can use it for.
well, this is the info I can give you from what I have been using it for.
Regards,
Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296
www.jorgenhansson.com