[ddots-l] Re: Can't find beet and bar numbers

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:22:32 -0500

Yeah I think I'll have to reinstall CT, because when I press  m or s three
times to unmute or to unsolo all jaws says something like one of sonar's
user tool bars may not be displayed to correct the tool bar problem just
reinstall cake talking. I'll try that and see what happens. Thank you for
your ideas.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx