[ddots-l] Can't find beet and bar numbers

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:06:17 -0500

I'm not sure how this happened, but about two hours ago f5 stopped reporting
the bar and beet number. When I press f 5 jaws says bar 0 beet 0 or
something like that.

The from and through times all do the same thing no matter where I am in the
project. There for I can't select any of the tracks. I know this is a global
issue because the same thing is happening in all my projects.

I have gone through the global options and made sure that the SMTP check box
was unchecked. Then I checked it and there still isn't any difference. I am
out of ideas and I really need to get back to work. Ideas anyone? Please
help!

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx