[ddots-l] Re: Calling Joanne Jordan

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:52:12 -0000

Hi Joanne,

Yes, I do live in England.  I got your file, but when I
replied to your message, which I did three times, I got an
error.

I did forward your file to Dancing Dots, and Albert Milani
from there did reply to you in quite some detail.

If you didn't get Albert's message, can I suggest you call
Dancing Dots (610) 783 6692 - who may indeed be having the
same problem as I had with bounced messages.

George.=20

Jordan
> Sent: 06 December 2004 03:03
> To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Calling Joanne Jordan
>=20
> Hello George
> This is Joanne Jordan.  Do you live in England?  I sent
you=20
> the attachment because the file seemed to have mistakes in
it=20
> when I listened to it.  I need to learn how to use Sharp
Eye,=20
> Lime and Goodfeel.
> My number is (781) 6461111 home, and (781) 3775601 work.
> Thank you very much.
> Joanne Jordan

but
> > your ISP is blocking my replies for some reason or
another.

> > George W F Bell, Managing Director
> > Techno-Vision Systems Ltd
> > 76 Bunting Road Ind. Est.
> > NORTHAMPTON
> > NN2 6EE
> >
> > tel:  +44 (0) 1604 792777
> > fax: +44 (0) 1604 792726
> > e-mail:  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > WEB:  http://www.techno-vision.co.uk
> > <http://www.techno-vision.co.uk/>
> >

> > This Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee
Groupshield.

[mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dunsubscribe]
> > ** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > ** and in the Subject line type
> > ** unsubscribe
> > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
on the
> > ** immediately-following link:-
> > ** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dfaq]
> > ** or send a message, to
> > ** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
> >
>=20
link:-
> **
[mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dunsubscribe]
> ** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ** and in the Subject line type
> ** unsubscribe
the
> ** immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dfaq]
> ** or send a message, to=20
> ** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
>=20
>=20

=0AThis Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee Groupshield.
** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq