[ddots-l] Re: Cakewalk Dimension pro and virtual piano question

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:28:03 +0100

MessageHot Spot Clicker.  It's an application developed by Jim Snowbarger.  It
interfaces with Jaws and allows the user to set-up keystrokes to click on icons
on screen.  So in other words, you could say, create hotspots for a softsynthe
that is inaccessible.

Having said all that, I doubt that you would be able to use it with CT as you
need access to the jaws .jss file in order to integrate Hot Spot Clicker into
the application that you are using.

Hot Spot Clicker is totally integrated into the free Jaws Sonar scripts.  So,
in other words, you could download and install the hotspot clicker application
from:

www.snowmanradio.com/

Then, go and get the free scripts from:

www.jsonar.org/

fire up Sonar, and you will receive a message about the fact that Hot Spot
Clicker has been integrated into Sonar.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music and audio production