[ddots-l] Re: CakeTalking in a 64 bit system

  • From: "Erik Bryndahl" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:13:01 +0100

Hello again,

thank you very much everybody for the information.

As it seems I think I should wait with 64 bit version of Sonar until there's CT scripts available in 64 bit.

Maybe a upgrade to Jaws 11 should be the first step...

Lovely to see all the answers and that there's so many people to ask.

Regards,

Erik Bryndahl
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Conti" <jackconti@xxxxxxxxxxx>