[ddots-l] Re: CT 8.5 installation pain!

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 18:36:35 +0100

Mike, did you put in your new CT 8.5 serial number?  Also, is it authorised
ok in CT 8.5?  Hmm, I wonder if you may need to do an install with the more
up to date version of CT for 8.3.1 then, do the CT8.5 install after that.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794