[ddots-l] Re: Buss effects & track outputs

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:28:53 -0800

you don't need to set the output to none. you just turn down the track volume to inf. then toggle the send to pre fader . this means that the send level will be independent from the track's volume control.

and the wet dry mix will be controlled from the plug in's dialog.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>