[ddots-l] Re: [Bulk] Re: laptop power problems

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:00:36 -0000

Hi,

Be warned that I had a bad experience on Maplin's site about a year ago.  I
placed quite a large order and submitted it, but was told that the order
could not be processed and I should try again.  This happened three times
before I gave up.  The next day I found that I'd crashed my trading account
because all of the orders had, in fact, been processed.

Don't get me wrong, Maplins are a reputable company and sorted out the
problem very quickly, but I've placed my orders via their phone line since.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822