[ddots-l] Re: Blocked

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 17:33:03 -0500

MessageWhen I say nothing, I mean nothing useful. For example: You can't
select, you can't get track info once you move to it using control plus track
(I.e.) 1,2,3, 4. You catch my drift? You can't even delete them! or move them
to another template if you can't select them. The last four of these tracks
were created through the bounce to track process. Here's an outline of how the
project was assembled: I used a string quartette template for my strings
tracks: then I inserted the other audio tracks as needed. The song only
consists of nine audio tracks, they are as follows: track 1. Electric Bass, 2.
Piano layered with strings, 3. Cymbals, 4. Cello, 5. Viola, 6. Violin 2, 7.
Violin 1, 8. Flute and 9. Lead vocals. Now the only tracks that can be
manipulated are tracks 4-8. Robert.