[ddots-l] Blind music websites

  • From: "Jason D." <Doorish_jason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:32:46 -0600

Hey guys, I was wondering if for those of us who are new to being blind and who are new to using sonar and cake talking and music software in general, if we could get a list together, for myself and I am sure others, of websites that are essential to check out when you are a blind musician. For instance, I just found out today that there is the kurswell screen reader for their keyboards. if I knew this stuff ahead of time I might have built my studio differently. so any and all websites, that have plugins, vst soft synths that are accessible, websites that are good to check out for blind musicians, hard ware software, anything. This would be great to put up on the dancing dots site as well just as a general resource for blind users, teachers of the blind, and parents of blind children. the whole keyboard conversation has gotten me thinking that there needs to be an online resource for blind musicians, teachers, and parents where they can go and find out everything that they need. Well that's my thought between servings of turkey and dessert. have a great thanksgiving and for those outside of the US give thanks for dancing dots.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pino Guarraci" <pino.ctsnr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>