[ddots-l] Re: Big Big News!

  • From: Tim Martin <atmartin59@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 11:37:13 -0800

I'm amazed to see someone respond to a post that was a couple of months old.
Furthermore, from what I've gathered on this list, people do care about folks
resolving computer related issues related to recording.  Of course we all know
that this is a Sonar-CakeTalking list, but I've seen many types of issues asked
about, and answers given.

So I guess the bottom line is that most on this list do care, even though you
may not.  If you prefer not hearing from folks with questions or answers,
perhaps you should try a different list.

Have a great day, or you really don't have to, if you don't want to.
Tim