[ddots-l] Re: Best Way to Share Sonar Audio?

  • From: Craig <facecraig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 06:36:28 -0400

It seems for what ever reason, I get the individual tracks exported but I don't hear the effects that the tracks are routed to. For example, I have a guitar track in a project that I want to export individually. That track has effects like re verb and compression. The effects are on a buss. The track accesses the effects using a send on the track. When I export the individual track, checking the appropriate boxes, all I get is the raw track.

        On 7/9/2011 1:52 AM, Dominique wrote:
On 7/8/2011 6:38 PM, Craig wrote:

What if you have a track that goes to a bus that has effects on it? Would it export the track with the effect from the bus?

If you want the effects to be there, then yes.
You can disable that with one of those checkboxes if you don't want to have effects, though.