[ddots-l] Re: BCF2000 Questions

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 09:26:26 +0100

Hi,

Take a look at the Behringer layout and notes I posted as part of the Mackie
Display Reader project at
http://www.raisedbar.net/MDR/BCF2000SonarMackie%20Mode.htm

One question back at you, though, does your BCF's faders assume positions
when used with Sonar?  The fader motorisation doesn't seem to be happening
for me and I haven't had time to take it up with their tech support yet.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822