[ddots-l] Re: BCF2000 Control Surface?

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 08:53:06 -0000

Chris,

They break easily, but the next option for better quality would be a Mackie
Control Universal and you may have to remortgage to afford one.  I'm still
working on my Mackie Display Reader project, but that should work with any
Mackie-compliant surface - the project is somewhat hung at the moment due to
an incompatibility between c++ code and the Win32 SDK, but I'm trying to
find a programmer with enough experience to overcome the issue and I'll pay
him to do it quick rather than keep the project stalled.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822