[ddots-l] Re: Audio effect tails.

  • From: John Schucker <gwynn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:05:24 -0600

Thanks, that worked!  For anybody who wants to know, here's what I did.

Opened project, hit ctrl-end, went to a midi track, hit 3 to move forward 3 bars, inserted a patch change. Exported audio.

I'm guessing in future it'll be simpler to let the effect tail record and just cut out any extra stuff at the end, because I had to guess about the number of measures to go forward. But it worked out pretty well anyway. This is in sonar producer 6.2 BTW. You'd think they'd include an option to put effect tails in mixdowns, it'd certainly be easier, but at least I got it working. And I don't feel so dumb now, seeing how tricky it was to make it work, heh! You guys rock.