[ddots-l] Re: Audio effect tails.

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 20:10:42 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Schucker" <gwynn@xxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 6:59 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Audio effect tails.

So in my quest to get the effect tail into the mixdown, I did the following:

Selected track with ctrl-enter, hit f8 to go to through time.

Hit alt-i for insert menu, picked time, inserted two measures at the end of the track, which was the time selected.

I don't think it helped, it seems to cut off at the same place. I'm pretty sure all of the checkboxes in the dialogue about inserting time were checked, and it was set to measures. What did I do wrong now? (smile)