[ddots-l] Re: Audio Tutorials for Sonar

  • From: "blue wings" <bluewings1983@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 18:31:47 +0200

Hi I didn't notice this topic but it is vere interesting. Of course that yes. 1 Mastering/ final mixing the project. 2 compression work with audio, for example how to set the tempo of the audio track to tempo of the project or maybe how to use v-vocal.

Home page:
www.myspace.com/bluewingsmusic
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/bluewings83
Sound Cloud:
www.soundcloud.com/blue-wings
Music collaborations, promos,booking and other infos:
mail and msn
bluewingsmusic@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>