[ddots-l] Re: Audio Tutorials for Sonar

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 08:58:38 +0200

hi all. Darren i agree with you. people learn in different ways. I myself
find that listening to an explaination accentuated by audio examples gives
me a much better idea of what to do. So i'd also be interested in tutorials
especially mastering tools and an eq tutorial would help me greatly,
especially for drum tracks. A tutorial on the step sequencer is also
something i myself would find extremely helpful. i really hope you find that
there is enough interest because i really think this is an excilent idea.
kind regards
Len Viljoen