[ddots-l] Attention Those in the Washington D.C. area: Wednesday, October 26, Dancing Dots Exhibits at the Library of Congress

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:17:50 -0400

Wednesday, October 26, from 10 to 2:30, we will be exhibiting our latest
accessible music technology at the "Assistive Technology in the Home and
Workplace" event at the Library of Congress.  Event is free and open to the
public.  We would enjoy meeting you there.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com