[ddots-l] Attention Gord

  • From: "Sharon Hooley" <shooley2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cake Talking List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:05:08 -0600

Hi gord!

I'm wondering, will you be available some Saturday? I think I'm free most of the time tomorrow, but I'll be gone the next 3 Saturdays. I would appreciate it if we could check everything with the Edirol Orchestral, because I'm not getting the results I want. I've got a new, fully loaded calling card.

Thanks!

Sharon