[ddots-l] Re: Attention FocusRite Saffire Users

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:24:40 -0400

Hi DJX.
Ok, I'll go ahead and download it then. AS for info about it, I haven't seen anything more than what I copied and pasted from the Website, and that's just what I got when I followed the link Focusrite posted to their Facebook page.

Chris

At 02:24 PM 9/13/2011, you wrote:
I downloaded them the day they came out, tried them with no hsc issues to
report, at least not for what I did use them on. I think the interface
didn't change.

The issue I'm having though, both on the 2.2 and 2.4, using the latest hsc build, when I try to unlink 2 channels, or with some other spot, I get this run function when such color is found. When I escape out of it the spot click/action is still performed, but it's annoying to have that pop up every
time.
I've been meaning to look into it more, but haven't been working in the
studio since that day.

Did they finally release a press about it? About 2 weeks ago when I checked their site (was downloading drivers for a new build), I just noticed the link, mixControll2.4, but no what's new or anything. The package didn't have
one either.

Regards, D!J!X!