[ddots-l] Anyone else having problems upgrading?

Hi all.

I'm trying to upgrade to Sonar 8.5 producer from Sonar 8.0 producer.

The upgrade is free as I purchased after July 1.

However, in the Cakewalk store, I keep being told I'm going to be charged £85.

I contact Cakewalk about this but haven't received a response in 3 or 4 days.

Very frustrating!

Anyone else experienced this problem?

Cheers
Darren