[ddots-l] Another Sonar puzzle.

  • From: "Laurie Simpson" <simp749@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:22:37 -0500

Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone out there has tried this in Sonar.

I have a male vocal track.  I want to duplicate it so that it sounds like
four monks singing in unison in a cathedral.  How can I do this in Sonar,
or, can I do this in Sonar?  If not, is there any way to do this?  I've
tried the chorus effect in Sonar and in Sound Forge, too synthetic.  I tried
exporting the vocal track and then importing it to a different track.  Both
tracks played together sound like one single voice, only a bit louder.
Tried cloning the track, same result.  Tried bounce to track bouncing the
original track to a new one, same result.  Any way to do this?

Thanks!

Laurie