[ddots-l] Re: Am I in over my head?

  • From: "Aregullin, Manuel" <Manuel_Aregullin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:01:22 -0700

Hi guys,
I've just been doing some research into whats available to try to learn this
stuff. It seems that there are a couple of places out there. Some of which
take the trade school approach, that is there courses last for 3 or 4
months. The prices aren't that bad either. I didn't bookmark any of them
otherwise I'd have included the links.
I've often been advised to ask arround town to see if you can intern with
local studios.