[ddots-l] Re: Am I in over my head?

  • From: Aaron Cannon <cannona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:15:44 -0500

I agree. Also, the sound quality on skype is excellent! I don't know how it is on FTP.

Aaron Cannon

At 02:01 PM 7/6/2005, you wrote:
Skype has the advantage of allowing people to speak without holding down any controls. The disadvantage is that, sometimes, the sound breaks if two people try to speak at the same time. But when skype works, it's a great way of giving and receiving instruction.

With ftp, one person at a time can speak, which makes for a more orderly chat, but demonstrating sounds and so on would be a bit clunkier.

Gudrun

E-mail: cannona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: cannona
MSN Messenger: cannona@xxxxxxxxxxx (Do not send E-mail to the hotmail address.)