[ddots-l] All is well. Video restored.

  • From: Stacy Blackwell <stacy.blackwell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:04:21 -0500

All I can say is that the Video Intercept must have still been installed and
that all appears to be working normally.  Thanks to all who responded to my
original post and offerred great solutions, even those at Freedom Sci who were
baffled just before closing time.  And I'll finish this post by saying be
careful of whom you let touch your DAW, never overlook what might be obvious to
others, never discount the hardware may be the cause rather than the software,
and give your wife credit when credit  is due!   SLB

Bing™  brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place.   Try it now.