[ddots-l] Re: Akai samples

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 00:03:27 -0400

Well - I gotta tell ya, I've gotten some pretty decent orchestral sounds out of
my Fantom X-6 Workstation. Also, I play on a Roland AT-90 console organ at my
church that has some halfway decent stuff in it as well. I'm extremely
fortunate to have one of those puppies at home, thanks to the church and
others; I received it as a gift for my tenure as Church Organist. Perhaps I
should send some stuff along at some point so you can hear it.

Cheers,

Mike