[ddots-l] Re: Akai samples

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 06:46:47 -0400

Hi Steve,

I'm actually looking for decent libraries for my akai unit. This is the first
time I've eexperimented with akai, so i'm new to it. I know the software I
mentioned gives a user total access to the hardware sampler once it's connected
via USB to the computer. We'll just have to see how accessible it is with jaws.
I'll know more in the coming weeks and will keep anyone interested updated.