[ddots-l] Re: Accessible keyboards?

  • From: Jay Thompson <jayken2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:56:43 -0800 (PST)

Well, from what I've been reading here, there are some
pros and cons that need to be addressed.  In my
opinion, I still believe that enough noise can be
made, to get these companies interested.  It doesn't
have to be a small market, I'm sure that everyone
everywhere that's blind and a musician, knows
somebody, that knows somebody, that knows somebody,
and if you get all of those e-mails, letters, and
proposals together, you'll create a buzz.  and you
know if enough buzz goes around, the media will eat
that up, and there you have it!  Someone's producing
it, and I have to say this, if you pray about it, I'm
sure that god Jehovah will certainly make it happen.
Because you have to look at it, how did computers get
accessible, how did cel-phones get accessible, as well
as watches, and calculators.  Why, because of some
body.  So, let's band together here, and do whatever
it takes to get things underway.  And yes, there are
going to be some sacrifices that we'll all have to
make; but you have to look at this, you will be making
a contribution to those who will be following us from
generation to generation.  And one more point, someone
said something about hurdles to jump over, exactly,
let's jump over them and make this happen.  And who
knows, they may start making keyboards accessible to
the visually impaired, with large print displays.  The
skies the limit "carpadium!"

Jay Thompson
You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.  Phil4:13