[ddots-l] Re: Accessible Digital player (for backings)

  • From: "Joey Stuckey" <stuckey2003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 22:31:44 -0400

I can't think of the mottle off the top of my head, but, Sony has a HD version
of the MD line that can hold something like 40 hours of music.

As far as accessibility, it is just like any CD player there is a button for
everything so no site is needed and the nano is the same, with this I-pod,
sited people have no advantage, it's the same for anyone that uses it.