[ddots-l] Re: Access to V sampler!

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:45:52 -0400

We never supported it.  For one thing at that time, it was very unstable which
is why cakewalk dropped support for it.  It is only very recently that we have
started formally supporting some of the included soft synths.  ALso, SFZ does
support its own native format which is a text based sample definition that has
a lot of potential for us.  You can get awave studio or extreme sample
converter which will convert many formats into SFZ.  I convert giga stuff into
sfz all the time.
Gord