[ddots-l] Re: Access to V sampler!

  • From: "Matt Brown" <matthew_brown@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:38:35 +0100

I know that SFZ is part of Sonar suite, but it only allows for soundfont files,
whereas V Sampler allows for all kinds of sample formats. I'm just surprised
that CakeTalking doesn't support it when it appears to be the only sampler
available that even comes close to having cooperative backend code for us to
utilise for accessibility. I figured that because V Sampler used to be part of
the suite, Dancing Dots would have continued support for it because of this.

Matt