[ddots-l] Re: Access to V sampler!

  • From: "David Eagle" <onlineeagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:02:19 +0100

CT6 works with hotspot clicker now. Go to
http://philmuir.com/hsc.html
to download hs VSampler hotspot forSonar 6.

You need to download hotspot cclicker first though at:
http://personal.adiis.net/snowman/HotSpotClicker.html

I don't know the method of inserting the hotspot file in to
Caketalking, but someone else will hopefully chip in. When Master Mur
returns, your troubles may be over.

Hope this hasn't confused things.

The short answer to yur question is, "yes, VSampler can be made
accessible with Phil's VSampler hotspot file and hotspot clicker"

Good luck
Dave

On 03/04/07, James Malone <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It doesn't work for me.