[ddots-l] Acapellas for You is a no-go

  • From: Steve Matzura <sm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 08:25:53 -0500

http://www.acapellas4u.co.uk has a captcha on it that Solona can't
read and, despite the text on the web page that says if you're
visually impaired you should write to them for assistance, the
acapellas4u folks won't help you with.  How did those of you
registered there get it done?  I'm just going to ask someone who can
see to do it for me, just so I can get in and do something meaningful.