[ddots-l] Re: AW: Re: Is a sempler useble for blind people?

  • From: "DJX" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 00:12:12 -0700

OK, if you have the samples already made, meaning the sound wav files, you
can use something like sound forge or gold wave or something like that which
are some what accessible to manipulate the sounds and make your samples, and
then use the sfz format to create your own libraries, and use them either as
sfz instruments with the sfz player, or use awave or extreme sample
converter to go from sfz format to sound font, giga, or whatever you use
already.  Need more info, let me know, maybe we can talk/exchange ideas off
list, as I am also getting interested in recording some
trance/dance/techno/jungle  stuff myself, but don't know where to start...

HTH, DJX