[ddots-l] Re: A question about saving project

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:14:14 -0000

Your very welcome!

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794
Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
E-mail:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  From: blue wings
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 9:21 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: A question about saving project

  Thanks!
  Best regards
  Ralf
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Phil Muir
    To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:58 PM

    Ralf wrote: Hi
    I want to save project and all audio in a specific folder, but not in cake
walk projects. Just in folder with the same name.
    Now all the data are saved in cake walk projects. And all audio files from
all projects are saved in one audio folder. How to change it?

    Phil replied: save all of your projects out as cakewalk bundles .cwb files.
 Then, reopen them and hit control s.  That will cause the projects to save
again but, they will now be in folders with the project name for each one and
an audio folder for each project inside it.  Once you have done that, go to
global options, and the "audio" tab.  Once there, check the box that says "Use
Per Project Audio Folders"

    Ralph wrote: And my other questions are: is the synth rack view in sonar 8
with ct 8 as accessible as in ct 6?

    Phil replied: indeed it is!

    Regards, Phil Muir

    P J Muir Productions,
    Music And Audio Production
    Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
    UK+44-1747-821-794
    Mobile: UK +44-7968-136-246
    E-mail:
    info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      I want to save project and all audio in a specific folder, but not in
cake walk projects. Just in folder with the same name.
      Now all the data are saved in cake walk projects. And all audio files
from all projects are saved in one audio folder. How to change it?
      And my other questions are: is the synth rack view in sonar 8 with ct 8
as accesible as in ct 6?
      Best regards
      Ralf