[ddots-l] Re: A few questions

  • From: "blue wings" <bluewings1983@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 21:32:58 +0200

Oh, thanks for your help, I try it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gordon Kent
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 8:32 PM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: A few questions

  Hello:
  The problem with the simple instrument tracks is a SOnar bug that hopefully
will be adressed in a future update.  In order to remove a component of a
dimension program, you'll need to find out which element has the sound you want
to remove by choosing each of the mixer parameters for the four elements and
muting them until you mute the one you want, then save it as a program with a
new name.
  Gord