[ddots-l] Re: A SUPER BEGINNER Question

  • From: "Sean A. Cummins" <seanacummins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:43:22 -0700

Dave,

Your keyboard is not your MIDI device. What it is asking for, is the device you use to connect your MIDI in and outs to your computer such as an FW1884 or a SoundBlaster Live etc.

If you purchased your system from Dancing Dots, give them a call and find out what device you purchased. If not, Feel free to give me a call and I'll be happy to guide you through finding out.

Sincerely,

Sean A. Cummins
Consultant
InVision Technical