[ddots-l] A Curious Thing about Selecting by Time

  • From: Sharon Hooley <shooley2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 19:06:55 -0400

Hi!

You might recall my frustrations about moving parts of a project. Well, it turns out that I have to use ctrl+double enter just to get one track selected by time! Is there a way to fix this glitch, or should I just live with it. At least I can accomplish what I wanted to do. :)

Thanks for any input,

--
Sharon