[ddots-l] Re: 50 Free Multitrack Downloads For Mixing Practice

  • From: "Tommy" <tommy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 10:07:42 -0500

Do we get pay for it?

Tommy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:55 AM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: 50 Free Multitrack Downloads For Mixing Practice

hi mark. Done. :)

I'm guessing most of us are amateurs or aspiring professionals. Do we have anybody who does this for money and who has accumulated some experience mixing professionally? I realize anybody mixing professionally is likely short on time for this kind of activity, but it would be nice if we had a couple people who really do know what they're doing, who might be able to gently steer things.

Chris

At 07:59 AM 10/12/2011, you wrote:
I'm interested.  Add me to the "mixed up" list...grin