[ddots-l] Re: 32 or 64-bit Sonar?

  • From: "bob Reid" <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 15:10:53 -0400

I feel like an ideot but I guess those results were less than average?

Here's another one for you. Dimension Pro won't register. I can't even get the dialog to come up where I enter my code. Sonar says it may not be properly installed. Here's what I think might be the problem:

When I bought Sonar 8, I threw away the box and put the Dimension Pro single DVD in an envelope that Dancing Dots had labelled from a previous purchase of the product. As a result, I only have my old serial number. I figured it wouldn't matter because I had registered the old copy. It appeared to install correctly with the old serial number but now it won't register. Would Dancing Dots have the newer serial number on file or should I call Cakewalk? Maybe this isn't the problem at all?
Bob.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Smart
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 3:00 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: 32 or 64-bit Sonar?

So, what else can you guys suggest for Bob to check?  out?

Are there lots of extra pesky services and things running in the
background that would cause problems?  The machine came from ann
assistive technology seller with lots of experience, but I'm not
sure if they've built a DAW before.