[ddots-l] Re: 32 or 64-bit Sonar?

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 16:09:45 -0400

Bob, if you have a Store account with Cakewalk, you can log into that, then click on My Account, and then I think you click on something like My Registrations. This brings up a table of previous purchases, their serial numbers, license codes, and even download links.

I'm not sure how that workss if you bought through Dancing Dots, but I was able to look up my serial numbers last night when I installed to the new system.

Chris