[ddots-l] $20 for a Motif user

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:56:16 -0700

I have $20 for the first person who can join me on skipe, or the phone to help me mock up a horn part on your Yamaha Motif. We are talking 2 passes at most using the "b low", brass section preset. I will tell you the notes to play, and where to play them and pay $20 through PayPal. Afterward, you will send me the wave file. This is how I like to build horn sections. Your parts may not make it on to my CD, but I will give you credit for programming in the liner notes as well as engineering and your studio name. I will be using the track for brass players to play over. I know $20 aint much, but we are talking pushing buttons... I will upload the track to you send it, you download, and we will go to work. If I don't hear back from anyone, I will just go to backline and rent a Motif for $18 per day and do it myself. Just trying to save a little time here...

So if you can press the keys in the spots I tell you, with the velocity that I tell you, and record a track that isn't clipping, and your okay with U.S $20, email me. I would like to do this today (Tuesday) or tomorrow. I can also hold off until Thursday if you are reliable and willing.

Shawn